JJAP Special Issues
To authors of SSDM2018 accepted papers:
Submission of SSDM2018 Papers to JJAP Special Issue
Authors of accepted papers are encouraged to submit their original papers on the significant part of their work presented at SSDM2018 to the special issue of Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP). JJAP is now published by IOP Publishing on behalf of The Japan Society of Applied Physics and have just included the subject of “Physics-based circuits and systems” in the scope of the journals. Note that a special rate of publication charge (15,000 JPY/article) and 1-year open access are applied for SSDM2018 JJAP special issue. Online publication of accepted articles will start from February 2019, and the publication of the special issue is scheduled in April 2019. Those who wish to submit a paper to the special issue should read through the information below and follow the instructions for preparing manuscripts.
Publication schedule for the SSDM2018 JJAP special issue
||International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials (SSDM2018)
||Paper submission deadline to the special issue (online)
*No extension of the deadline is scheduled.
|Beginning of October
||Starting of review process
||Closing of all review process
||Beginning of online publication
||Publication of the special issue (Vol 58, No 4S)
IMFORMATION FOR CONTRIBUTORS
- (1)The paper submitted to the special issue should not have the text identical with one appeared in the SSDM2018 Extended Abstracts. The content of the paper should be original and an inclusion of new materials (data, discussion, etc.) is mandatory. The authors are requested to cite the corresponding SSDM2018 extended abstract in the manuscript and to include a brief description in the text about what has been newly added in the present manuscript.
- (2)It should be noted that you are not eligible for submission to the JJAP without presentation at the conference.
- (3)The submitted paper will be reviewed based on the JJAP standard for an original paper. All papers submitted are not necessarily accepted in the final review.
- (4)Note that such manuscript will not be included in the special issue that is not accepted for publication by the deadline of the review process, as a consequence of revisions requested by referees.
- (5)Online publication will start from February 2019, and the publication is scheduled in April 2019.
- (6)JJAP special issues are accepting Regular Paper (RP), Brief Note (BN), and Progress Review (RV). The above items from (1) to (5) are applied in all cases. RVs, which provide concise, efficient overviews covering the latest progresses in a specific research area of applied physics largely based on the recent results from the author(s), can be submitted by the authors who have been recommended from SSDM secretariat. The publication of RV is free of charge for the authors.
- (7)The authors (or their institution) are requested to pay a special rate of publication charge for RP and BN (15,000 JPY/article, no limitation of number of pages). The invoice will be sent to authors by e-mail within a few days after the online publication.
- (8)Authors should read the contents of the following URLs carefully before submitting papers:
All papers should be submitted online through the above web site. Authors are requested to register as a user for the system to start the on-line submission.
- (9)The manuscript submitted for SSDM2018 JJAP special issue is strongly expected to have no less than 30 references. It is encouraged to refer your own previous papers and sufficient numbers of related papers to clarify the originality of your paper.
Takuji HOSOI, Hiroyuki YAGUCHI, and Hiroyuki KAGESHIMA
Editors of the SSDM2018 Special Issue
Program Committee Chair