The Banquet Dinner will take place on “Tokyo Bay Cruise Vingt et un” on the evening of Sep. 11, 2018 (Tue).
We need to complete boarding by 19:00, so please be there at 18:45. The direct shuttle bus service from Univ. of Tokyo will be provided to attendees.
The cruise ship will be return around 21:20 at Takeshiba pier.
Sep. 11, 2018
- 18:45-19:00 — Boarding
- 19:20-21:20 — Sailing
- * The direct shuttle bus service from Univ. of Tokyo will be provided to attendees.
(There is no return bus from Takeshiba pier after the cruise dinner.)
- * After departing from a port, you can neither join nor leave the ship.
- * If the ship cannot depart owing to the weather, the banquet might be held on the ship that is attached to the port.
- * Please note that cruise banquet may get canceled due to natural disaster such as typhoon. Even if that is the case, your payment will not be refunded.
- * Only limited seats are available. Please make a pre-reservation to attend.
- 1 minutes walk from Takeshiba Station, Shin-Kotsu Yurikamome Line
- 7 minutes walk from Hamamatsucho Station, JR Yamanote Line / Keihintouhoku Line
- 10 minutes walk from Daimon Station, subway Toei Asakusa Line / Oedo Line
- 23 minutes by the monorail from Haneda Airport to Hamamatsucho Station.