Late News Paper Submission
- ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION : CLOSED
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE : August 20, 23:59 (Pacific Daylight Time/GMT-7:00)
- ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION : Early September, 2020
The oral presentation is preferred to be conducted by the first author. However, the presentation by one of the coauthors can be considered if you have unavoidable circumstances. In that case, please inform the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the situation.
- * Please note that if the first author does not conduct the presentation, that paper will be out of the Young Researcher Award candidates.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SSDM2020 will be held as an all-virtual conference and all presentations will be given remotely and via a web conferencing platform like “Zoom”. For this reason, SSDM2020 accepts oral presentations only. There will be no poster presentation. Authors who submit a paper are required to LIVESTREAM their presentations and to agree to the following terms and conditions. Read over the rules carefully and check “Accept” to make a new submission. In case the submitted paper is rejected, the copyright transfer will be voided.
- Upon acceptance of the paper, the author(s) hereby transfer(s) the copyright for the abstract, presentation materials and livestreaming video to The Japan Society of Applied Physics, except the following rights to:
- retain all property rights other than copyright
- reuse whole or a part of the abstract and/or presentation materials in other works.
- reproduce or have reproduced the abstract and/or presentation materials for the author’s personal use or for his/her organization’s use, provided that the copies are not offered for sale.
- In principle, authors are supposed to follow the Copyright Policy of JSAP (https://www.jsap.or.jp/english/copyright-policy).
- If your abstract or presentation materials include any contents that you do not hold the copyright, make sure to have appropriate permissions to use them.
- Registered audience can download the abstracts of accepted papers from Program Website.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically.
- After submitting your abstract successfully, you will receive a confirmation of the submission by e-mail.
- Once the abstract is submitted, changes, corrections or re-uploading abstract are possible until the SUBMISSION DEADLINE. Any modifications requested after the deadline is not accepted.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published electronically in the Extended Abstracts which will be disclosed on the first day of the conference, 0:00 (JST), September 27th, 2020.
- Please remember that submitting an abstract does NOT automatically register you as a conference delegate. Conference registration can be made online from http://www.ssdm.jp/onlineregistration.html.
1. Login and Author Information
2. Submission Area
- Authors must specify the area where the paper should be presented. Papers to be presented at the conference will be selected by each subcommittee on the basis of the submission areas and the content of submitted papers.
3. Preparing your abstract
- The 2-PAGE abstract must be provided in English of A4-size.
- Please submit your abstract in PDF format; do not encode or compress the file.
- All the accepted abstracts will be published electronically on the conference website as a part of “Extended Abstracts of SSDM2020” as they are.
- The file must be smaller than 5 MByte.
- Every abstract must begin with “a brief abstract of your abstract”.
- The first page must include the title of the paper, author(s), affiliation(s), address, telephone number, e-mail address and article text.
- The paper should consist of original and previously unpublished work, including specific results. All the colored artworks will be reflected in colored.
- Two-byte characters such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc. fonts CAN NOT be used for both figures and texts.
- Detailed format information is available in pdf and word.docx formats
- If you are submitting more than one abstract, please use the same email address and password for each abstract.
- Notification of receipt and acceptance will be sent to the abstract submitter in early September.
PLEASE NOTE :
Notification of acceptance will be sent by email to the abstract submitter ONLY.
For any inquiries concerning abstract submissions,
please contact the SSDM Abstract Secretariat: email@example.com