Financial Support for Overseas Students
Limited financial support for attending SSDM2019 is available for full-time students living overseas. Please read the eligibility requirements and payment conditions before applying.
- Your paper must be accepted by SSDM2019.
- You must complete online registration.
- You must be a full-time enrolled STUDENT in an overseas country/region’s educational institution.
- The applicant themselves must make the presentation at SSDM2019 to receive the financial support.
- Payment will be made only AFTER completion of the applicant’s presentation at SSDM2019 (this will be confirmed on site).
- Payment will be done in cash, on site, by Japanese YEN.
- Support can be given to ONE person per abstract (the presenting author) only.
- Support will be provided for only ONE abstract per author (even if more than one abstract is accepted).
- It is mandatory to submit a copy of the evidence that has your airfare written on it.
- Please note that the maximal amount of support will only be notified in your Notice of Acceptance for financial support. (It will be a partially support and the amount will not be fully provided.)
How to apply
Please complete your application from the website below;
Applicants will be asked to submit the following documents.
- 1) A copy of your Student ID Card
- 2) A copy of the evidence that has your airfare written on it.
- * You will be asked the Abstact Submission No. and Online Registration No. (You must complete Online Registration CLOSED)
- * Before proceeding the application, please be sure to prepare a copy data of your student ID Card with you.
- * If the Student ID is not written in English, please also upload other certificate which we can compare your name in English. (e.g. Passport).
Application Deadline: July 23, 9:00AM (JST) CLOSED
SSDM2019 will check your application and will inform you of the result by the beginning of August. If your application is accepted, you will receive a “Request for Issue Form” by e-mail from SSDM Secretariat. Submission of this form will be mandatory, along with your original student ID card and passport, in order to receive the financial support. Details will be sent to successful applicants.