– SUBMISSION DEADLINE : May 16 May 29, 2022 (PDT) EXTENDED
– ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION : Mid-July, 2022
SSDM2022 will be held as a hybrid format (in-person/on-site meeting with virtual components) at this moment. SSDM2022 accepts oral presentations only. There will be no poster presentation. Any changes will be announced on this website.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Authors of accepted papers are required to agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Accepted abstracts will be published electronically in the Extended Abstracts. The copyright of abstracts belongs to The Japan Society of Applied Physics, except the rights to:
- retain all property rights other than copyright
- reuse whole or a part of the abstract in other works
- reproduce or have reproduced the abstract for the author's personal use or for his/her organization's use, provided that the copies are not offered for sale.
- The copyright of presentation materials and livestreaming contents belongs to the authors.
- All presentations will be recorded and made available online after the session exclusively for SSDM2022 registered participants. Authors agree to the distribution of the recordings that include their faces in addition to the presentation materials and livestreaming contents.
- SSDM will not be responsible or reliable if abstracts, presentation materials, livestreaming contents and recordings of presentations infringe on a third party's copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
- SSDM may occasionally use your registered email address to send information on SSDM.
- All submissions, changes and corrections, or cancellations should be made on the electronic submission system. No submission via e-mail will be accepted.
- Accepted abstracts will be published electronically in the Extended Abstracts. The Extended Abstracts will be disclosed on the first day of the conference, 0:00 (JST), September 26th, 2022.
- As a rule, the first author should make the presentation. If you wish to have a co-author present your paper due to unavoidable circumstances, please contact the secretariat (or.knt.co.jp ssdm2022-abs). Please note that if a co-author makes a presentation, the paper will not be eligible for the Young Researcher Award.
- A submitted paper should consist of original and previously unpublished work, including specific results.
- Prepare 2-page, A4-size portrait (210mm × 297mm) abstract in English.
- An abstract should be submitted in PDF format smaller than 5 MB. Do not encode or compress the file.
Abstract formats in pdf and word.docx are available from the banners on the right side of this page.
- Write the paper title, author(s), affiliation(s), corresponding address, telephone number, e-mail address on the first page.
- Make sure to include a brief “abstract” before the main text.
- Two-byte characters such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc. CAN NOT be used for both figures and texts.
- Accepted abstracts will be published electronically in the Extended Abstracts as they are. All the colored artworks will be reflected as colored.
1. Create and Account/Log in
2. Submit an abstract
- Enter your submission information and upload a PDF file of your abstract.
- Specify the area from Scope to which the abstract should be submitted. In principle, your abstract will be reviewed in the submitted area. Depending on the content, however, your abstract might be assigned to a different area at the decision of the Program Committee.
- You can modify submission information and re-upload a revised abstract until the deadline. To change your submission information, log in with your account.
- Each time you submit an abstract or change submission information, you will receive an auto-reply email.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent via email in Mid-July. Notification will be sent to account holders only.
- Authors of accepted papers will not be automatically registered for the conference. Please be sure to make registration later. Online registration will open in July.
For Inquiries about Abstract Submission, contact SSDM Abstract Secretariat: